Vietnam at a Glance
Relish Vietnam’s distinct and energetic character on this whistle stop journey from cosmopolitan Saigon to the spectacular panoramas of Halong Bay, experiencing local life in Hoi An on the way.
· Experience the bustling city of Saigon
· Meander up the Mekong Delta
· Wander the traditional town of Hoi An
· Marvel at the scenery on the Hai Van Pass
· Discover Hanoi by cyclo tour
· Relax with a cruise on Halong Bay
Return international economy flights, taxes and current fuel surcharges.
· All accommodation
· All meals
· All sightseeing and entrance fees
· All transportation and transfers
· Services of Thompson Travel Guide and local Escort/Guide
· Comprehensive travel guides
· Safe and secure with ABTA, ATOL and IATA
The only thing you may have to pay for are personal expenditure e.g. drinks, optional excursions or shows, insurance of any kind, tipping, early check in or late checkout and other items not specified on the itinerary.
‘Vietnam at a Glance’ is a comfortable tour. Although this is the easiest grading of tour but it still requires a reasonable level of fitness.
· There will be sightseeing on foot for both short and extended periods of time
· Throughout the tour you will be required to get on and off varying sizes of boats without assistance
Of course, our National Escort and local guides will always endeavour to provide the highest level of service and assistance; however, they cannot be expected to cater for customers who are unfit to complete the itinerary.